The Lincoln Artists’ Guild is proud to host a new Veteran’s Day Show at the LAG Gallery. LAG members, active and retired military personnel and spouses are invited to enter their artwork. Entry forms (see below) can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Carmen Stineman, 3300 SW 80th Circle, Lincoln, NE 68532 by November 2, 2021.
Delivery: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm on Wednesday, November 3, 2021
Pick-Up: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm on Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Award: Peoples Choice
- Limit one piece per artist
- Work must include red/white/blue
- Size: 2-D – 16″ x 20″¯ maximum (not including frame); 3-D 36″ maximum in any direction
- Framed or unframed with finished edges (no staples showing).
- No flat poster/prints.
- Work must be original. No prints.
- Wire hangers please. No saw teeth for 2-dimensional work.
- No glass unless pastel. Work must be framed using Plexiglas.
- Family friendly subject matter. No political propaganda.
- Work must stay on display the entire month of November (pick-up Dec. 1)
Name: (Rank and branch of service-optional)
Price (if for sale)